Wednesday, November 30, 2005

November 24 (Thursday): Tonight fucking sucked, the trains were held up in three places between Liverpool Street and Colchester (Stratford, Shenfield and Witham) and by the time I finally get home, the clock says 9.45PM. Mild yuks on the train however as some prick sat opposite me sticks his laptop basically in my lap so to annoy him foreign self I play with the GPRS/WAP on my phone regularly distorting/interferring with his laptop screen. I find much amusement in his frustration and confusion, if you can't speak the language get the fuck out of the country. For nearly three hours this evening I find myself listening to my ACCA revision CDs on my iPod and the only song I have on my iPod is the new Kanye West; this really was the worst of possible days to have only one song on my iPod. Upon arrival back in Colchester I perform the ultimate in feeling sorry for myself act: I buy chips from the chip shop. I go to the North Station Road eatery and it being a Thursday night, naturally some pissed up chavs eventually make there way into there also. I know I shouldn't feel intimidated (especially when in my long coat I look like an undertaker/door man) but still I do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home